WHAT AM I DOING?


I must say that this is an adventure. I came to Alaska to ride my bike and I am building a deck. The new adventure begins on June 3. I will ride to Girdwood, Alaska,which is about 36 miles from Anchorage. On June 4 I will ride to Whittier, Alaska, which is about 24 miles from Girdwood. At Whittier I have to wait for Jim Jr. to drive me through the tunnel. There is only one road into Whittier and it goes through a tunnel. No bikes, no walking through the tunnel. In Whittier I will catch the ferry to Bellingham, Washington. I will spend five nights on the ferry between Whittier and Bellingham. From Bellingham I plan to ride my bike to Saint Paul, Minnesota. I will take a route mapped out by Adventure Cycling Association and I will use their maps. On my travels I will update this blog whenever possible. Feel free to follow along and post a comment or email me at silverfox.jim@aol.com

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rained all day today.  No work on the deck.  Went back to the Apple Store with my webmaster (Jim Jr.) and checked out the iPads again.  We still are not sure that the iPad will work to make entries on the blog.  We are going to start the blog on Destin's Mom's iPad and see if it will work.  We did buy a camera connedtion kit to see if we can transfer picture from my canera to the iPad and then to the blog.  We will just have to play around with it and see what happens.  Other than that I just hung around the house today with Elsie, checked my bike out and checked some of my gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment